Saturday, May 12, 2012

Project 52 - Week 19 and my 100th post on this blog!

Well here is my weekly photo a little late again (for week 19). I always get way too excited in May and buy and plant my flowers too early. I planted a few today, including this "Charmed Whine" which is new to me, but I thought was so pretty, it looks like its covered in butterflies! 

Another exciting thing about this post! It's my 100th post since starting this blog! Thank you so very much to everyone that has supported me with my photography thus far! I truly can't thank you all enough. I can see so much improvement in my photos since I started this blog, and can't wait to see what comes in the next 100 posts! Happy Saturday everyone :) 



0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP